Thursday, January 26, 2012

Work

I have had week full of hard stuff, mostly work related.  I don't like to talk about work on my blog(s) nor do I like to put anything about work on Facebook because you never know who will stumble upon what you say.  Let's just say it ended well.

I work at a local hospital as a program director for their wound center.  I work with great physicians and the staff are the best anyone can ask for.  I learn something from them daily, hell I learn a lot from them daily.  They are well educated and bright women, I really consider myself lucky to have such quality people to work with.  I have been in my position for two years and there are days I wanted to quit but lately I am so glad that I didn't.  It was like everything fell together and I could not be happier to be where I am at.  That is the first time I have experienced that.  I just think it's important to see the things one is blessed with and truly appreciate them for what they are.

This morning I got in a 5K in 35:25.  Fastest yet, woot!  It felt great - as in I could tell I am getting stronger.  I am really hoping that sooner than later I will be at a comfortable 30:00 5K.  I'll get there soon enough. :)  I also was very happy to see the number on the scale this AM.  I am not going to publish it because it is not weigh in day but I've made more progress so I hope to keep that up until Monday weigh in! 

No comments: