I'm the millionth person to post about these but I can't help it, I love them!!!! You can find all kinds of variations on the Internet to try but I'm going to post the smoothie I make. I drink them after my workouts for their protein content and their filling ability.
1 0% Fat Chobani Plain yogurt
1 scoop vanilla whey protein scoop
1 banana
1 cup ice
stuff the blender with spinach
I 'chop' this in the blender and once it looks chopped, I liquefy it. It is creamy, thick, and OH. SO. GOOD. It has vitamins and minerals that are good for you, the yogurt has low sugar and carbs and the whole thing is about 230 calories and 3 grams of fat and 49 grams of protein. It is so good, satisfying, and will keep you full for hours until your next small meal. Don't be afraid of the color and it has zero spinach taste so try it, I dare you!

No comments:
Post a Comment