- Not eating popcorn at the movie with Ryan and Henry
- Getting my behind back in the gym. Goal: Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat
- Not eating the chips and salsa at dinner with my girlfriends
- Drastically increasing my water consumption and reducing my diet soda consumption
- Climbing stairs at work with my friend
- Avoiding the candy jar at work and bringing my lunch with me
- Discovering Green Monster Smoothies - delicious!
A very personal and public look at my journey to transform myself... and some other stuff too.
Monday, January 9, 2012
One week down
Well I stepped on the scale this AM and this is what I saw: 206.7! That is 4.7 pounds. I'll take it! Small wins occurred throughout the week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay! way to go! I get those Jillian Michaels emails and she always gives a tip on how to keep on the "healthy" track and one of the things she mentioned last week was pick one unhealthy thing and start weaning yourself off of it...like no diet soda for a week...I was like...start small with a week? How about going one day without it???!!! :) Baby steps! :) I need to wean myself of diet soda. I am down to about one a day but then I drink coffee in the morning as a substitute. That's probably NOT good. Love your blog. :)
Sarah Fitz
Post a Comment