they are my weight in day. I am so excited because I weighed in at 202.3 this AM!!! Wow, I am so happy with my progress realizing I have a very long way to go. So far I am doing great at getting to the gym in the early morning to work out and there are days that food is a struggle but I keep thinking of my end result.
This weekend we went sledding with friends and it was a work out! climbing up that hill worked my legs for sure. I am using the treadmill at the gym for the time being for 30 minutes and then concentrating on my core which will help with my running stamina. A flabby core makes for a rough run!
So, some of the benefits of this loss is that my pants fit better. not so tight but truthfully I hope not to be in them long - I want back into my smaller pants. I keep thinking of my birthday in March and where I want to be at that time so I have an end goal in mind. I really want to make this my year to work hard and keep off the weight. I deserve and my family deserves for me to be healthier.
No comments:
Post a Comment