Sunday, January 22, 2012

Back on track

So, because of my total laziness yesterday, I got myself to the gym today.  It took me 40 minutes to complete a 5K but I completed it.  I've been SO TIRED at the gym.  It's like I just poop out and my distance isn't even that far.  So today I upped the carb intake slightly in hopes that I will be able to have a better run tomorrow morning.  I also am going to incorporate some cross training - it will make me stronger.  I want to run a 5K, no walking.  I can get through that first mile but after that, it's really hard not to walk at times.  I try to push myself but my energy level isn't there.  We will see if the upped intake helps a bit.

I told a friend of mine the only place I really notice the weight loss right now is in my boobs.  Hahaha, great for me, I don't know that R thinks so.  I keep trying to envision myself at my birthday, on March 8th and where I want to be at that time.  Truthfully I would like to be at 185.  Does that sound unrealistic?  That is 15 pounds from now and I think that is 6 or 7 weeks.  I would say that is around 2lbs per week so I don't think it's unreasonable.  I just don't want to set myself up for disappointment is all.  So I think I am going to make it my goal. 

No comments: