| Start | Month 1 | Month 2 | Month 3 | |
| Chest | 45 | 42 | 41.5 | 39 |
| Belly Button | 41 | 39 | 38 | 37 |
| Hips | 48 | 45 | 44 | 42 |
| L Arm | 14.75 | 14 | 13.5 | 13 |
| L Leg | 27 | 27 | 26.5 | 26.5 |
I weighed in at 187.8 this morning and I feel really good. It's nice to have the goal of reaching 180 now instead of 190. I just needed to get over that hump. So, that is a total of 18.25 inches off my body and 23.6 pounds gone... still have a ways to go but for now I am happy. I can fit into some older clothes I have that are still fashionable and I hope to buy some newer clothes when those get too big. Right now I am just focused on 180.
On Saturday I did my longest run to date - 12 miles! OMG it was long but truly it didn't seem so until mile 10 and then I had to will everything in my body to move. I was tired. I even had some energy chew things and water with me this time. by mile 8 I was feeling good but crashed at 10.... i hope to run 13 this weekend, we'll see, it's the holidays and I'm sure it will be crazy hectic. These next two weekends are throwing me for a loop with travel. I know it can be done but I just panic at the idea of not getting my run in!
No comments:
Post a Comment