She Thought She Could So She Did

A very personal and public look at my journey to transform myself... and some other stuff too.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

AND SHE DID!!!!

Break through my plateau that is.  189.8!  Hooray!
Posted by She at 11:11 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Who is She?

View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2012 (47)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (5)
      • AND SHE DID!!!!
      • There is more to this beyond running like a mad wo...
      • Good weekend
      • Sugar Binge.
      • Measurement Month 2
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  December (2)

My Goals:

Beginning Weight: 214.5 pounds

Current Weight: 182.0 (32.5 pounds down)
Total Inches Lost: 25 inches
Goal One: 20 pounds lost (Complete)
Goal Two: 30 pounds
Goal Three: 40 pounds

Ultimate Goal: 150 pounds

*New* Weekly Running Goal: 20 Miles



My Blog List

  • Peanut Butter Fingers
    Things I’m Loving Friday #599
    6 days ago
  • Iowa Girl Eats
    Korean-Style Beef Bowls
    4 weeks ago
  • Powercakes
    adidas holiday gift guide for gear under $100!
    8 months ago
  • Runs for Cookies
    Thyroid Photo Timeline (and brief catch-up)
    1 year ago
  • Eat, Live, Run
    Homeschooling 2020/2021 Update
    5 years ago
  • It's All About Ty and Ashlee
    Begging
    8 years ago
  • Chris and Robin's Nest
    Beberapa Keutamaan dari Membaca Al-Qur’an
    9 years ago
  • B Squared
    Looking through old photos...
    15 years ago
  • The Small Things Blog

Popular Posts

  • 30 pound milestone met!
    I made my next milestone goal!  Weighed in this AM at 183.7 which gives me just over a 30 pound loss.  I'm feeling really great right n...
  • 12
    That number right there is the size of pants I purchased this weekend.  I have NEVER fit into a size 12... I say that but I am sure it hasn...
  • Slow start today
    Oh goodness, it's snowing, and snowing, and snowing out today.  I only like snow for the holidays and then mother nature can put the sno...
  • Oops, Monday came and went
    I have been so busy and I honestly tried to update the blog but for some reason it wouldn't let me type in the body so apparently the is...
  • The final run
    Today was my final run before the 1/2 marathon... and it was tough.  I ran 2 miles at a 10 minute pace after work and since I normally ru...
  • 186.6
    Today was the final weigh in for a competition at work.  I started the competition 12 weeks ago at 204.3 and weighed in this AM at 186.6 - p...
  • Big wins today
    Today = good day and here is why: I weighed in at 194.7 this AM... it counts but it doesn't because it isn't the official weigh in ...
  • Feeling Sluggish
    Last week I made my 20 mile goal... in 5 days.  That may not seem like a big deal but when you are fighting your body to get your ass out of...
  • Work
    I have had week full of hard stuff, mostly work related.  I don't like to talk about work on my blog(s) nor do I like to put anything ab...
  • May Stats - Beginning of Month 5.
    Well, I am starting month 5 and I weighed in at my lowest yet: 185.8.  Pretty happy with that considering last month I really went off the w...
SheDid2012. Simple theme. Theme images by gaffera. Powered by Blogger.