Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pictures

Ok, here are pictures... not the best but for now, it works.  I tried a front view but honestly, I was totally nipping out and I just didn't want that on my blog so you will have to live with the side view.... I think there is a difference, what do you think?  That is 4 months of hard work and I still have a ways to go but I'll get there.  I haven't looked at my before picture in a while so this is definitely motivating for me. 
I put these next photos up so you can see the difference in my face... yeah, format sucks but it is what it is.

So, what do you think?  I am really happy I started this journey and I know my family is really happy for me.  I will try to be better about pictures (I know, I keep promising but I will try to keep that promise as best as possible.

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Yes, of course, there is a difference. You look FABULOUS! You're doing so good Sam! Keep it up :)