Mother's Day, a holiday that I always seem to be traveling on. I remember when I was younger we would have a brunch on Mother's Day and I don't remember details about anything else we would do except try not to argue with my sister.
I think the day is something different for every mother and truthfully what I enjoy doing on Mother's Day is having time to myself. I like to relax, do what I want, and not answer to anybody. That may sound selfish but the day is about me, right?
So the weekend I spent with my husband and for Mother's Day he bought me this fantastic bag. I love her and was so excited to use it, I switched out my current bag in the car. I'm not one to switch out purses all the time so I look forward to carrying her for a while :).

No comments:
Post a Comment