|
|
Start | Month 1 | Month 2 | Month 3 | Month 4 | Month 5 | Month 6 |
| Chest | 45 | 42 | 41.5 | 39 | 39 | 37.5 | 37 |
| Belly Button | 41 | 39 | 38 | 37 | 36.5 | 35 | 35 |
| Hips | 48 | 45 | 44 | 42 | 41.5 | 41 | 41 |
| L Arm | 14.75 | 14 | 13.5 | 13 | 13 | 12.5 | 12.5 |
| L Leg | 27 | 27 | 26.5 | 26 | 26 | 25.5 | 25.25 |
Not much different from last month. I have to confess my nutrition was atrocious the past six weeks. I pretty much ate whatever I wanted. I weighed in at 187. Not too proud of my stagnant weight and less than stellar inches lost. I took some time off after the Dam to Dam and over indulged with the food intake.
So, I decided to focus on nutrition. Funny how working out used to be such a chore and now it's just a norm in my life. They say you get fit in the gym and slim in the kitchen and I believe it! So, I went back to recording my calorie intake and guess what, it's working. I won't post the weigh in until Monday but so far I am happy with my progress even within the week. I do struggle on the weekends but here is the thing - even if I go off track, it's not nearly as bad as when I wasn't counting my calories. I know there is something to success and tracking intake, I just need to be consistent and put fourth the effort.
So, I got back to training consistently because I ran an 8K yesterday on the fourth of July... and it was HOT. I did my fastest run/mile yet! I finished in 49:42 and I am so excited about it. I also did a run with H. I think he had fun but he was exhausted. I think getting up at 6am and the 95 degree heat did him in. Can you blame the poor kid? Now I am not sure what I will run next, still deciding. I want to run another 1/2 but truthfully I think I want to continue towards my 150 goal and when I was training for the 1/2, my nutrition stunk. It was like I couldn't get enough calories or something and I really want to focus on eating healthier right now so I think I stick to the 10Ks and below for the next few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment